Would be great if you could autopopulate "spaces" for stock.
ie 9 kegs to pallet, 3 pallets to a space etc.
Would help with organising/charging line haul freight/pallet off work as typically requested and charged per space rather than per pallet.
- Would need to round up so if you had 4 pallets @ 3 per space it would populate 2 spaces rather than 1.33
- Would need to be cross product so if you had 2 pallets of draught and 4 pallets of lager it still populated 2 spaces rather than 3.
- Would need to have some sort of calculation based on dimensions of product as to whether pallets of different product type can be stacked on each other to condense into 1 space.
- Anything without a space conversion to be assumed 1 pallet = 1 space
- Would also allow oversize pallets to be assigned appropriate spaces ie a 2.7L x 1.2W pallet to take up 3 spaces, a 2.4L x 1.8W pallet to take up 4 spaces etc.